It has been so evident lately that God is faithful. I've been really struggling lately with a lot of things and yet He has continued to show me that he loves me in various ways:
People:
Wow, where to begin?? People have come out of the woodworking in ways that I would have never thought.
- Words of encouragement at the exact moment I needed them from people that I don't usually hear from.
- Prayers for me that touch my heart because they are so insightful, even though the people don't know everything that's going on.
- And then there's hanging out with people spur of the moment at the exact moment that I needed something to do.
Music:
I love music with my whole heart. I think that words put to music are incredibly powerful. Let me share a song by Robbie Seay Band
- First of all, thanks for listening to our song,
We hope this finds you driving in your car,
Or wherever you are,
Breathe out and breathe again,
Know that life is hard,
But it's worth the breathing.
Listen to me now,
For love, oh love,
It's waiting for you just to say:
Here come better days,
And here come better days,
Better days, and a better place I know.
Secondly, I'm all messed up so royally,
And I stumbled my way here,
But wait, oh wait,
Grace has found me,
Shaken up my soul,
Grace will follow,
Wherever you will go,
Listen to me now for grace, oh grace,
Is calling for you just to say:
Here come better days
And here come better days,
Better days, and a better place I know.
Green grass,
and I'm laying in the sunlight of you,
And the wind is moving through the trees ushering you,
And the better days you bring,
the better places found,
Feasting at your table I am overwhelmed,
I lift my glass and drink to love that never gave up,
Clouds pass fading into memories gone,
And all I have to show for life is life and love and peace.
What else could there be?
Here come better days,
And here come better days,
Better days, and a better place I know...
If God is faithful in the little things like people and music, he can be faithful in the big things right? Like in my life? in my walk with him? in the worst days/nights of my life? Right?
I'm trusting so. Without it, I'd be lost.
2 comments:
ah, faithfulness. when you can't see His hand, trust His heart.
thanks for the music.
looking forward to coffee.
Thanks for the welcome. :) I'm assuming this is Jen parks. If so, you really should come hang out with Nichelle and I sometime in our apartment (when it is actually clean). :) I hope you still feel like God's being faithful.
Post a Comment