Monday, December 1, 2008

I feel like I am constantly swimming upstream against the Christian community I am a part of...

I'm tired.

1 comments:

TLETJ said...

I appreciated the great conversation the other night. Question: are you upset because of what other people in the christian community believe, or are you upset because they are forcing their beliefs/opinions on you? Sometimes I get frustrated with other people's opinions and can't believe they could actually think that way. Or I get frustrated with the institutions that plant the ideas there in the first place. Or I get frustrated that other people haven't been given the same insights I have. It's almost like I'm angry that they don't understand. I would encourage you to define the point of your frustation. There is a solution and there is hope for each frustation. If you are given the discernment it is never to be critical, rather it is to pray. Let's continue to chat about this.
Press On!
Laurie