My biggest desire is to make things better in the world.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
It's good to be back with friends.
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I read your "weird" post first and was totally gonna comment clarifying that things have changed since then... and then I read this post... and I smiled.
I like deep conversations about all things. I enjoy a good debate. I am capable of loyalty that surprises me. I am a passionate doubter. I love to read books that take me away. I appreciate nature more every day. A good sunrise or sunset will empty my mind. I could stare at the stars forever.
2 comments:
I read your "weird" post first and was totally gonna comment clarifying that things have changed since then... and then I read this post... and I smiled.
I like you. :)
Thanks! and I'm glad you commented because I was just talking today about how I should make sure you know I still have a blog...
Post a Comment