I spent a large chunk of time this morning looking back on old Facebook statuses and blog posts. While I remember where I have been, I had forgotten all that I had thought about where I was. I was floundering and seeking direction. I was waiting for the next best thing instead of finding contentment where I was.
And then I looked at my statuses from this past semester and I saw a huge change. I have found true joy in my relationships. I have found a level of peace. I have stopped wanting the future so much.
One of my old blog posts from right before I went to Chicago anticipated that Chicago would be my chance to fly, to become ME! And looking back, it was.
I love me.
I crave adventures.
I love to smile and to laugh and to enjoy people.
I want to try new foods and new wines.
I have found life.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Reflections
Posted by Jennifer at 6:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oh the things facebook can do for us...
Isn't it great? life, that is. I've found it too. I just hope I can keep it in arms reach when I get home...
go you. go us!
Post a Comment