Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Class 2

We talked about the different fallacies that are prevalent today. I see so many of them EVERYWHERE! Dualism, pietism, materialism....the list goes on. And it makes me sad that so many well meaning Christians are confused.

Spiritual warfare was also discussed. I love talking about it. It scares me mainly because I don't know how to counter it. Sometimes prayer isn't enough and then... There are interesting discussions about the topic, like can Christians be demon possessed? I don't know. It's interesting.

Part of the class is also doing service learning and I'm working at Sabaoth Ministries. I basically get to hang out with inner city kids. Most of them are Hispanic which is pretty cool. I sat and did some girls' nails and just talked. :) I love little kids.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.