I've learned that in the working world the excuse "I'm too busy to date" is a perfectly acceptable excuse. I don't have to explain myself as to why I don't have a boyfriend because they understand that I am only 21 years old and am about to start a career. After all, the average age to marry for women is now 26.
Why then, do I feel a pressure from the Christian community to find my soul mate so quickly? Why do I feel like I'm behind the curve if I don't graduate with a ring?
I heard once that the divorce rate among Cornerstone students is HIGHER than the national average...I would rather stay single if divorce is a high probability...
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Posted by Jennifer at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
thank you, thank you, thank you...and I think I'll throw in an AMEN.
: )
Post a Comment