So many things are changing. I don't know what to do with it.
I'm a senior in college. When did that happen? The past 3 years have been spent waiting to graduate...waiting to be done with pointless classes. Well, the time is almost done. And yet, I almost don't want to leave because school work is safe. I'm good at school...
I'm going to Chicago in August. I'm going to live without a chaperone! I'm going to be a working woman. I have waited and waited...now it's here. And it's terrifying.
Friendships are changing galore. There's pain in the change and honestly, it sucks. I wish we could all get along, that our actions would match our words. I wish that the future was more clear so I could know what to do.
I want this transition to be over with.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Posted by Jennifer at 12:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment