Today was a crazy day! And it's not done yet...
For starters, I have two roommates (both named Heather) and a 1 bedroom furnished apartment! We visit the apartment tomorrow and move in on Saturday.
The biggest news is that I got my list of internship interview sites. I have 4 interviews in the next 3 days, all over the city of Chicago. My possible internship sites are:
-World Vision :)
-ACCION Chicago, a microfinance organization which offers small loans to people in Chicago
-Heartland Human Care Services, which offers help to people in crisis
-La Casa Norte, which offers support to homeless and at-risk families
They are all very different and I have no idea what I would do at any of them. Please pray as I do my interviews and try to find the places all by myself!!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Busy Day!
Posted by Jennifer at 6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment