Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Future

:: Begin excited post ::

Ok so I am applying to go Chicago for next fall to take part in the Chicago Semester program (great name, huh?). I am working on the application and the nasty little essay questions they have. One of them is "discuss your educational and career goals for after graduation"

Well I have been considering the idea of going to grad school sometime after I graduate, but I had not really been set on it. I requested information from Eastern University for their program and got excited over my opportunities there. I just revisited their website and I found their tagline:

Faith. Reason. Justice.

Seriously?? It is calling my name. Who would have thought that a Christian university would have reason, faith, and justice all in the same statement? Not me.

I cannot wait!

:: end excited post ::

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Cool.

Where is Eastern University?

If it's near Boston...we can hang out...because that's where I'm planning on going.