Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I guess I need to choose
But today I am confused and losing ground
Is this part of some plan? The rise and fall of man?
I can't be sure.

When I'm away from my source of peace
Something fills that space in me
And it feels like I don't need you
It's easy to get by
When I don't even try to find the truth

Today I learned that faith
Is not to be obtained like a place I can go
It's more of a choice than a feeling
More of a wound than healing
The act of believing in you

And I guess I need to choose
But today I am confused
And losing ground

But maybe this is where I grow
When I admit that I don't know
When belief becomes the only way to you

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I like this.

Melissa said...

Jesus Camp. Yes. I ordered it and a few other documentaries I've watched recently and I'm planning on having a couple of different nights to show them and then discuss. Probably once everyone gets back on campus...I'll let you know for sure...