Have you ever looked in the mirror only to find out that you are not the person that you once were? That you no longer know who you are?
It's a tad unnerving.
Everything in you wants to shut your eyes as tight as they can go while simultaneously running in the opposite direction in hopes that you can escape yourself. But you can't do either.
You can only stare. And stare. And stare...until there is nothing left to see.
Worst of all, the only way to reclaim yourself is to dig. Dig up the dirt. Dig deeper into your heart. Figure out what happened. Ick. I hate dirt. I really don't like blood either.
But desperate times call for desperate measures.
I guess I need to go find a shovel...
Friday, March 14, 2008
Posted by Jennifer at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment