skip to main | skip to sidebar

The exploration of my mind

My biggest desire is to make things better in the world.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Cubs are the best in the major leagues!!!!


Posted by Jennifer at 9:56 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Jennifer
I like deep conversations about all things. I enjoy a good debate. I am capable of loyalty that surprises me. I am a passionate doubter. I love to read books that take me away. I appreciate nature more every day. A good sunrise or sunset will empty my mind. I could stare at the stars forever.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (3)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► June (4)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (5)
    • ► February (11)
    • ► January (4)
  • ▼ 2008 (65)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (9)
    • ► August (5)
    • ► July (4)
    • ▼ June (6)
      • From the mouth of babes...
      • The Cubs are the best in the major leagues!!!!
      • Books
      • Therapy
      • I don't know if anyone reads this, but here goes n...
      • Incompatible, it don't matter though'cause someone...
    • ► May (5)
    • ► April (6)
    • ► March (5)
    • ► February (6)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2007 (14)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (4)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (3)

Followers