So my sister and I have been watching entire seasons of Gilmore Girls this summer. It's to the point where we comment on the same things at the same time (i.e. "Wow she's cute in this episode" at the same time as "I love her jeans!"). It's been fun to bond with her over something outside of having very similar DNA.
The Gilmore Girl side of things is great. I just LOVE the witty, sarcastic humor which I find myself relating to in many ways, for many days. I'm not sure it's entirely healthy to relate my own life to a TV show, but that happens some times :).
I'll be sad when we've completed the show :(.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Therapy
Posted by Jennifer at 12:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jim and I are watching the entire season of Felicity on DVD right now-partially I am annoyed by being hooked to it and partially I enjoy veging out together. :)
I have an unhealthy relationship with Scrubs... Think about it.
Me = JD (maybe not as needy...)
Jared = Turk
Meagan = Carla
My life is over.
Post a Comment