- Due to my brain's inability to think linear-ly these days, this post will be a lot of jumbled thoughts.
- Crazy things are happening: in my life and in my friends' lives. It's all so exciting, but then I realize that we are graduating and may never again be a part of the story.
- I heard the song "Pinch Me" by the Barenaked Ladies today. I like these lyrics:
It's the perfect time of year
Somewhere far away from here
I feel fine enough, I guess
Considering everything's a mess.
There's a restaurant down the street
Where hungry people like to eat
I could walk, but I'll just drive
It's colder than it looks outside.
It's like a dream, you try to remember then you
Try to scream but it only comes out as a yawn, when ya
Try to see the world beyond your front door.
Take your time cause the way I rhyme's gonna make you smile, when ya
Realize that with a guy my size it might take a while, just to
Try to figure out what all this is for. - There's an area of my life in which I need to move. I need to take action. There is another area in which I need to wait. The waiting part is the easiest. To take action means...action.
- Questions: what now? why? wait for how long? what steps?
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Jumbled thoughts
Posted by Jennifer at 6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wait... waiting is easy for you!?
sigh. I'm tired of waiting for people to wait. I'd rather DO something to just FIX than wait for answers.
peace in the questions, friend. there is TRUTH there.
In this particular case, waiting on God is easier. I can't DO anything.
Post a Comment